Haberdashery in Melbourne
Bargain box is your one stop shop for all your fabric, sewing and haberdashery needs in Melton VIC.
At Bargain Box, our stock of haberdashery is a treasure room for customers. From ribbons and lace, to buckles and zips, we have everything you need.
Our Stock of Haberdashery
Our large collection of sewing tools include:
- Sewing Machine Accessories – bobbin boxes and machine bulbs
- Pins – berry, dressmakers, floral, glass head pins
- Press studs – plastic and metal
- Hooks, eyelets and Buckles
- Buttons – plastic and metals
- Needles for hand sewing and sewing machines
- Cotton and thread – Colour match and Metallic thread
«Our stock of haberdashery is a treasure room for our customers»
Essential Sewing Techniques
To become an expert seamstress, mastering the below techniques are essential:
Hand stitches - stitching by hand, rather than by machine, gives you a finer degree of control over the fabric. This method can be a relaxing and enjoyable experience.
French seams – mastering French seams gives your garment a neat finish.
Underlining - helps reduce wrinkles on the final garment and provides body and structure to soft fabrics.
Faced hem - instead of turning up a hem edge, try cutting a facing the exact shape of the bottom edges.
«Master your skills and book a lesson with us today»
We offer You:
- A range of products
- Sewing classes
- 25 years of industry experience
- Stock haberdashery