Fabric Shop ~ Melton VIC
Bargain Box Fabrics has been selling fabrics, quilts, sewing machines and haberdashery in Melton VIC for 25 years.
Established in 1991, Bargain Box Fabrics is a specialist when it comes to textiles. We are not only a retail store, but also offer sewing machine servicing and repairs as well as quilting classes.
Are you on our Mailing List? If so, please check your inboxes for our Newsletter. We have just sent one out on Friday (25th Jan). Don't miss out on our 'Welcome Voucher'.
Do you have any friends who would like to join? You can subscribe via our Newsletter page.
Our Collection of Fabrics
Whether you're making your own dress, or customising an old skirt, we have all you need in our collection of fabrics & accessories.
- Poplin – a tightly woven fabric commonly used for shirts, dresses and skirts.
- Cotton drill – a very strong and heavy fabric for your uniforms, work clothes or casual blazers.
- Chemise satin – a light and flimsy fabric that is a popular choice for lingerie and sometimes even men's shirts.
«The best selection of fabrics and accessories to suit your next creation»
Quilting and Haberdashery
Apart from selling quilts, we have a range of quilting supplies and accessories at Bargain Box. From batting and thread, to patchwork patterns, we provide everything you need to start doing your own custom-made quilt. Specialising in haberdashery, we have a stash of accessories ranging from pins, press studs, buttons, needles for hand-sewing, sewing machines, cotton thread, eyelets and bags that will satisfy your every needs.
«A stash of accessories to cater for the enthusiast quilter»
Shop opening hours:
- Monday to Friday – 9 am to 5:30 pm
- Saturday – 9 am to 2 pm
- Sunday – Closed
Closed all Public Holidays
Why choose Bargain Box?
- 25 years of experience
- Range of fabrics
- Range of quilting accessories
- Stock of habedashery
- Range of sewing machines and repair services
- Sewing classes