Sewing Machine supplier and Reparation Services in Melton
Having over 25 years of experience selling fabrics and haberdashery in Melbourne, Bargain Box also supplies sewing machines and offers repair services to all its customers.
At Bargain Box, we want you to get the best experience when purchasing our exceptional embroidery accessories, quilting machines or overlockers.
Sewing Machines and Overlockers
Whether you are an amateur or a professional seamstress, our range of sewing machines and ovelockers will satisfy your needs.
Together with your sewing machine, you can acquire an overlocking machine to give a clean look to your edge seams and a flawless seam finish. As a versatile stitching machine, your overlock sewing machine is not only reserved for edges, seams and hemming, it can also be used for decorations and construction. Book a lesson with us to find out how.
Shop opening hours:
- Monday to Friday – 09:00 to 17:30
- Saturday – 09:00 to 16:00
- Sunday – 10:00 to 13:00
Closed all Public Holidays in January and Mother's day
«We have the machine to suit your every need»
Sewing for Beginners
Owning a sewing machine is the first step towards fulfilling your dream of becoming a fashion designer, stylist or seamstress.
Below is a list of hints:
- Buy your sewing machine from a supplier that offers servicing and repair services.
- Buy an expensive model with all-metal parts (instead of a plastic one) to avoid constant breaking downs.
- Consider buying a basic model when starting off. It will simplify the learning process and help you gain experience.
«Sewing is a pure form of creativity»
What Sets Us Apart?
- Sewing classes
- 25 years of experience
- Sewing machine repair services
- Stock of haberdashery